Here are my weekly adorations for the past week. I know it seems a little odd doing it on a Tuesday but it helps incorporate some of my weekend too!
1. My fiance being on an American chat show. I know I've done nothing but blog about this, but I was so excited to see him talking about our LDR on the chat show, I've done an extra post which can be found here.
2. My wedding! Four weeks today I will be married and on the plane to China, I am extremely excited about this and I hope the time flies and I'm impatient and want it now! Hehe.
3. Blogger love. I've found that since blogging I've made some amazing new friends, posts I'm sure will come up about these over the next week or so.
4. My hen night! I'm not one for tradition, as most of you have probably guessed by now and so I'm really excited for my interesting night out. It's just a simple meal and drinks but I know the girls I'm going out with will turn it into something a little more... (Watch this space!).
5. My love for Tomb Raider. I don't mention it often but I am a gamer girl at heart and since I was young I've always loved Lara Croft. I had palpitations at the new game last night and it brought back loads of new memories. Makes me think I need another console (sold the others so I could concentrate on Uni!) - not sure if this is a good idea haha.
Just another week in my eyes!